The Taylor Hobson Surtronic Duo is superior digital, portable and handheld surface roughness measurement tester that measure multiple surface roughness parameters with a 1-button click. Surface Roughness measurement parameters such as Ra, Rz, Rp, Rv and Rt are displayed on a brightly lit intuitive 2.4" LCD colour display. Its rechargeable battery operation makes it a convenient way of performing fast, easy and precise on-the-spot measurements in almost any environment and surface.
• Process control – Grinding, milling, turning, honing, polishing, extrusion
• Heavy industry – Shipbuilding, pipelines, sheet steel
• Aerospace – Turbine blades, turbine shafts, wing composites
• Other – Print rollers, flooring, bonding, glass
Surtronic Duo Roughness Tester Features:
• Bluetooth technology - Quick, reliable communication between traverse and display/ control unit.
• Profile graph - Clear detailed graph showing measurement area – excellent for visually identifying defects.
• Separates - The Duo splits into a display/control unit and traverse unit via a slide and lock mechanism.
As standard the M112-4952 includes;-
M112-4952 Surtronic Duo Surface Measuring Instrument with Bluetooth
9 Parameters Ra, Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv, Rz1max, Rku, Rq, Rsk
USB Mains Charger (110/240V)
Quick Start Guide
112-2937 Surtronic Duo Calibration Standard
- Extra: Tax & Shipping Cost
- All prices are excluding VAT & Shipping cost